Widex Domes "Easywear"
Widex domes sit on the tip of the outer Receiver of your Hearing Aids. Through the small holder on the sound outlet, you protect the Receiver from dirt. The "Easywear Tips" made of soft silicone material also ensure a good fit of the Hearing Aid and are comfortable to wear in the ear. The new color anthracite / transparent makes the Dome in the ear canal almost invisible.
You can use these domes for Easywear Receivers or older RIC-S, M or P Receivers. Also for the Easywear thin tubes these Domes are excellent.
Widex Easywear Domes come in a variety of sizes and styles. Depending on the size of the ear canal and the amount of amplification needed, your hearing care professional will select the appropriate size. Please note that as the size of the Dome changes, so do the sound characteristics of your Hearing Aid.
The following designs are available:
- Instant open ear-tip XS - Dome diameter 5 mm - Dome with ventilation holes
- Instant open ear-tip S - Dome diameter 7 mm - Dome with ventilation holes
- Instant open ear-tip L - Dome diameter 10 mm - Dome with ventilation holes
- Instant tulip ear-tip M - closed Dome wall - tulip Dome 8 mm ⌀
- Instant tulip ear-tip L - closed Dome wall - tulip Dome 12 mm ⌀
- Instant double ear tip XS - double Dome - 2 back to back Domes 6 mm ⌀
- Instant double ear tip S - Double peak - 2 back to back Domes 9 mm ⌀
- Instant double earplug M - closed - 2 Domes in a row 11 mm ⌀
- Instant double earplug L - closed - 2 Domes back to back 14 mm ⌀
- Widex Dome for easywear Receivers
- Widex Dome for Easywear tube
- Skin-friendly silicone material
- Nearly invisible in the ear canal
- Soft lamellae conform to the ear canal
- Simple and easy to change
- In 3 open sizes for mild hearing losses (perforated Dome wall)
- In 2 tulip Dome sizes for moderate hearing losses (overlapping louvers)
- in 4 power sizes for severe hearing losses (double Dome)
- 1x Widex Easywear Domes