With the discreet Unitron remote control, you have control over the most important functions of your Hearing Aids.
So you can quickly and unobtrusively change the setting of the devices, depending on what hearing situation you are in. The remote control makes switching easier and opens up additional setting options for Unitron's wireless models. Who hasn't experienced it, sometimes the device seems too quiet, then again too loud and on some days you hear worse than on others and then when a cold comes on top of that, it's just way too quiet. With Remote Control II, you can easily adjust the volume. Always and at any time.
The Remote Control 2 is suitable for many Unitron Hearing Aids (with North and Tempus platform)
- Unitron Moxi All
- Unitron Moxi Fit (Tempus)
- Unitron Moxi Now (Tempus)
- Unitron Moxi Kiss (Tempus)
- Unitron Moxi Dura (Tempus)
- Unitron Stride (Tempus)
If you do not know whether the remote control also fits your Hearing Aid, just let us know the exact device name. We will find out for you!
Here are the functions at a glance:
Use the +/- button to adjust the volume of your Hearing Aids
If your Hearing Aids support SmartFocus, you can use the remote control to adjust the microphone characteristics and vary the noise reduction.
If your Hearing Aids have different programs stored, you can control them using the remote.
- Small, functional remote control for Unitron wireless Hearing Aids
- Shapely housing with easy to feel buttons
- intuitive to grasp operation
- Easy to use
- Range: approx. 1 meter
- Dimensions: 84 × 40 × 16 mm
- Weight: approx. 45 g (incl. battery)
- Color: silver / black
- Battery size: AAA / LR03
- 1x Unitron remote control or remote control2
- 1x carrying cable
- 1x battery
- 1x instruction manual