Unitron Speaker 4.0
Unitron Generation 4.0 receiver with new connector. (3-pin)
If your hearing aids sound duller than usual and speech is not being transmitted cleanly, the filter in the receiver may be clogged. Simply replace it and see if the sound quality improves. If it doesn't, the receiver may need to be replaced entirely.
The earpieces are available in 3 performance classes:
- S is the standard earpiece for mild to moderate hearing loss
- M is one size stronger and
- P is the high-performance receiver for severe hearing losses
Please note that changing the type of receiver will likely require reprogramming your hearing aids! Be sure to discuss this with your hearing care professional beforehand.
If you use other Hearing aids from Unitron, the Unitron xS receiver is the appropriate one.
- Spare part for Unitron hearing aids
- External receiver for Unitron hearing aids
- Small design with color coding
- Change requires a little skill and a steady hand
- Available in lengths 0 to 3
- Available in 3 gain levels
- Matching Domes: Unitron Domes 4.0
- Ear Lock: Unitron Retention 4.0
- Color label indicates receiver type and length
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Unitron external receiver 4.0