Genesis AI is Starkey’s newest hearing aid, completely reimagined from the inside out. It’s the only hearing healthcare system to feature an all-new processor, all-new sound, all-new design, all-new fitting software and all-new patient experience.
The next smart step is choosing technology that best replicates how our “normal” auditory system works. That would be Genesis AI hearing aids. Genesis AI mimics the cerebral cortex of the human brain to quickly and more accurately “fill in” the gaps produced when our hearing system falters.
So smart it thinks like we do, and so fast it adapts before we can, Genesis AI automatically makes over 80 million adjustments per hour.
It’s designed to help wearers: Distinguish words and speech more intuitively and naturally, hear soft sounds without distracting noise, reduce the effort it takes to listen and hear.
- Starkey Neuro Processor: The industry’s smallest and most powerful processor that operates up to 4X faster than its predecessors with 6X more transistors. It emulates the human cerebral cortex with the addition of a Deep Neural Network (DNN) accelerator, which helps the hearing aid adapt to more listening situations than ever before using AI and pattern recognition.
- Starkey Neuro Sound Technology: Automatically adjusts the hearing aid over 80 million times per hour (more than 22,000 times per second) to provide optimal hearing for any listening situation. It also includes a new compression system that is motivated by the human auditory system to significantly reduce listening effort.
- Edge Mode+: An enhancement to Starkey’s popular, proprietary feature that uses DNN to provide an added boost to help in any listening situation. Edge Mode+ gives users the ability to prioritize clearer speech or listening comfort.
- Language Translations: In ear, real-time translation of 77 languages (50 more than its predecessor). The hearing aid wearer can also speak into their app and translated text will appear for the other person to read.
- Personal Health Monitoring: Starkey was the first to incorporate 3D sensors for health and wellness tracking, now offering the most classifications within the activity tracker system with the addition of indoor biking, walking, running and aerobics.
- IP68 and Built-Tough Durability: Eight layers of protection help repel moisture, survive drops and take whatever life dishes out.
- Battery Life/Charging Capabilities: The industry’s longest-lasting rechargeable hearing aid on the market (RIC RT), with up to 50 hours in a single charge. Additionally, the industry’s smallest rechargeable RIC (mRIC R) – with sensors – is the second longest lasting rechargeable battery in the industry, with up to 40 hours from a single charge.
- My Starkey App: A redesigned user experience that puts the most-used features right where the patients want them. Plus, new how-to videos and the ability to upgrade firmware through the app.
Easy on the ears
Crafted from meticulous research to ergonomically fit the ear, Genesis AI hearing aids have been completely redesigned to deliver superior sound, comfort, and durability.
- Discreet, contoured design: New, geometric design rests snug and conforms naturally behind the ear, making it barely noticeable to others.
- All-day rechargeability: Styles that you can charge overnight and wear all day long are one reason why Genesis AI is all the buzz.
- Built-tough durability: Eight distinct points of protection are designed to help them repel moisture, survive drops and take what life dishes out.
Exceptional by themselves, Genesis AI hearing aids deliver even more benefits when paired with our easy-to-use My Starkey app.
- Edge Mode+: Optimizes sound quality on demand even in tough listening environments.
- Personal health monitoring: Uses the science of the ears to accurately count steps, track engagement and help you achieve well-being goals.
- Fall detection: The only hearing aid that can detect falls and alert family or friends.
- Binaural streaming: Streams calls, music and more to both hearing aids directly for more true-to-life listening.