The Evolv AI device is available in numerous designs, as a battery or rechargeable version, and in five different technology levels. Below is an overview of the features you can expect to find in the Evolv AI:
- Edge Mode - Edge Mode adjusts your hearing aid to the given listening environments. This ensures optimized hearing even in very challenging situations.
- Fall Warning - The Evolv AI can detect falls and call for help. When a fall has been detected, up to three selected contacts will be notified.
- Reminders - Set reminders with this feature and never forget to take medication or make important appointments again.
- Connectivity - The Evolv AI can connect wirelessly with Android and iOS devices.
- Hands Free - The Evlolv AI marks the first time Starkey has offered a hands-free feature. This allows you to make phone calls entirely through your hearing aid - which then acts as both a microphone and speaker.
Starkey Evolv AI Accessories
- Remote Microphone - Use this additional microphone for better understanding in noisy environments, as a telecoil, headset, or for streaming.
- Remote Advanced - Conveniently adjust the volume and program of your hearing aid with this handy remote control.
- TV Adapter - Connect your hearing aids to your TV using the adapter and never miss a thing from your favorite movie!
- Mini Turbo Charger - Charge your hearing aids up to four times on the go with this portable charging station.
Find more accessories from Starkey here.
In the Thrive App, on the one hand, the classic settings, such as volume and program selection, can be made. In addition, numerous other useful functions are integrated. The Thrive app informs you about your daily physical activity and gives important information about hearing health topics. The aforementioned features for reminders and fall alerts are also managed in the app. Lastly, TeleHear is available in the app - through this you can get support from your hearing care professional without having to leave the comfort of your home.