Signia Concha Lock for external earpieces
Concha lock is the name of the small supports for Signia speakers / earpieces.
They provide a better fit of the earpiece in the ear canal and hold it in place.
To install, pull the shield off the earpiece. Then attach the ConchaLock to the receiver. Note only in which direction the anchor flag must point, depending on whether the earpiece is for the left or right ear. Put the shield back on. Done. The anchor flag is placed in the pinna (the so-called concha) after insertion.
The earpiece holders are available in different sizes for:
- S earpiece (standard): size S
- M earpiece: size M
- P earpiece (power): size L
- Holder for Signia earpiece
- Holder for Audio Service earpieces
- In different sizes for S, M and P earpieces
- simple mounting
- Color: transparent
- Anchor flags length: 3.5 cm
- 1 x Signia Concha Lock