GN ReSound Domes for SureFit 2B Hearing Aids and SureFit Tubes
The hearing aids domes are designed for the older SureFit Receiver2B and SureFit Tubes.
They are the end piece that sits in the ear canal and protects the earpiece (or tube) from penetrating particles.
At the same time, they provide a comfortable and tight fit in the ear canal. The soft dome protects the delicate skin in the ear and prevents irritation.
SureFit shields are suitable for the following ReSound hearing aids:
- ReSound Linx Quattro
- ReSound Linx 3D with
- ReSound Linx2
- ReSound Enya
The dome should be replaced when it becomes discolored or worn. We recommend changing the domes regularly about every 4 to 6 weeks
If your hearing aids already use the new SureFit 2C receiver then you will need the ReSound SureFit 3 dome.
- Dome for SureFit earpieces and SureFit ThinTubes
- Very soft, skin-friendly material
- Comfortable to wear
- Barely visible in the ear due to the dark coloring.
- Color: smoke
- Suitable for older SureFit 2B earpieces
- Suitable for SureFit ThinTubes
- Various sizes available
- 1x Dome
- Contents: 1 piece loosely packed