The Phonak Virto Marvel
Virto Marvel hearing aids provide you with an exceptional sound quality which is especially due to the integrated AutoSense OS™ 3.0 and Binaural VoiceStream Technology. AutoSense allows the Virto to automatically adapt to a variety of listening situations. The Binaural VoiceStream Technology enables the listener to hear with both sides, resulting in better speech understanding - even in challenging environments. The following features await you with the Phonak Virto Marvel:
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Stream music, podcasts and audiobooks with your iOS or Android smartphone, as well as any other bluetooth devices.
- Hands-Free Calling - Answer phone calls hands-free and hear them directly through your hearing aids.
- Music-Speech Distinction - The Virto Marvel distinguishes between speech and music and adjusts its sound output accordingly.
- Tinnitus Function - Treat ear noises with the tinnitus function of your Virto Marvel.
- Ultra Zoom - Helps to zoom in on voices from people facing you in noisy situations while voices from the side and back are reduced.
Differences Virto Marvel 30, 50, 70, 90
The Virto Marvel 30 works best in quiet environments, contains technology for noise reduction and 8 adjustable channels. With the Virto 50 you will receive an improved comfort during noise interference, 12 adjustable channels. Overall it is more suitable for demanding listening situations than the Virto 30. In addition to the improved comfort, the Virto Marvel 70 also includes a music function, a 360° speech perception and a wind block function. 16 channels are adjustable in the Virto 70. Whereas the Virto Marvel 90 offers 20 adjustable channels. Moreover, the Virto 90 will prove itself in windy, noise or reverberant situations. As one can see, the Virto Marvel 90 offers the most advanced features and therefore offers the best hearing support for demanding hearing situations.
Using the myPhonak App
The new myPhonak app works similarly to its predecessor. For instance, it includes a real-time remote control for hearing care with live video chat support, access to battery status and wearing time, a hearing diary and other individual program settings.
In terms of remote control features, you'll find the familiar frequency control, a volume control, noise reduction settings, as well as a speech focus control. In addition, the app includes a slider to decrease loud sounds or increase quiet ones. The myPhonak app may be used to change minor settings of your Audeo Marvel. Likewise, the app is used for remote adjustments of your hearing aids by our hearing aid professionals.
Phonak Virto Marvel Accessories
- TV Connector - Stream the sound of your favorite movie through your hearing aids with the Phonak TV Connector.
- RogerSelect - Placed on the table, this microphone focuses on the active speaker and helps you to follow conversations with multiple speakers.
- Remote Control - Simply adjust the volume and programme of your hearing aids by using this convenient remote.
- PartnerMic - This additional microphone helps to comprehend speech from distant speakers or in noisy environments. Possible application fields include lectures or travelling with noisy vehicles such as trains.
Further Phonak accessories can be found here.
Phonak Virto Marvel Colors
The Phonak Virto Marvel is available in the following colors: Light pink, Alpine white, Transparent, Cocoa, Brown, Black.