Phonak Roger Neckloop - Universal Receiver
The Phonak Roger Neckloop is a universal receiver with induction loop that is compatible with any hearing aid or cochlear implant with telecoil.
The receiver can be used with Phonak Roger microphones and
Dynamic Sounfield systems.
The Phonak Roger hearing instruments allow for improved speech understanding and relaxed listening, especially in challenging listening situations such as conferences or acoustically unfavorable rooms. The Neckloop can be used by hearing aid or CI wearers as well as by people without hearing aids.
Hearing aid users receive spoken language through the microphones directly into their hearing aids or cochlear implants.
Modern companies that focus on accessibility primarily use Roger Soundfield systems to meet the particularly high demands for good communication. At the same time, all participants or employees benefit from the Soundfield system, as the room acoustics are significantly improved.
Thanks to the headphone jack, commercially available headphones can also be used with the Neckloop.
Compatible Phonak Roger microphones:
- Phonak Roger On
- Phonak Roger On iN
- Phonak Roger Select
- Phonak Roger Select iN
- Phonak roger Table Mic II
- Phonak Roger Clip On Mic
- Phonak Roger Digimaster 7000 and 5000 (min. version 2)
- Phonak Roger TouchScreen Mic (min. version 2)
- Phonak Roger Pass-around (only in combination with Roger Touchscreen Mic)
- Phonak Roger universal receiver with induction loop
- easy handling
- Suitable for all hearing aids with a telecoil
- removable loop
- Up to 10h operating time
- 3.5mm jack connector
- also suitable for non-hearing aid users
- 1x Phonak Roger Neckloop (color = champagne)
- 1x charging cable
- 1x user manual