The x receiver external receiver
Phonak offers many hearing aids with external receivers, where the speaker sits directly in the ear canal. This should be replaced if it becomes clogged with wax or wet after prolonged wear.
A defective or worn receiver causes distortion and muffles the volume. Speech can no longer be clearly understood.
The external receiver is suitable for the following Phonak hearing aids:
- Phonak Audeo B ("B" for Belong)
- Phonak Audéo Q ("Q" for Quest)
- Phonak Audeo V ("V" for Venture)
- Phonak Audeo S Smart I
- Phoank Naida Q
- Phonak Sky Q
From the Phonak Marvel and Paradise series, you need the Phonak Receiver 4.0
And here's how to do it:
To disconnect the old earpiece from the device, you first need to push out the locking pin. This requires a little skill and we advise to push the pin out only so far that it still remains stuck in the housing shell. Then the old earpiece can simply be pulled out and replaced with the new one.
- Spare part for repairs
- External receiver for many Phonak hearing aids
- Small design for maximum wearing comfort
- Tilt the receiver output by 10° for an even better fit
- 2-pin connector
- Matching Domes: Phonak domes / Smokey domes
- A small engraving in the earcup indicates the length
- Matching Wax Guards: Cerustop Wax Guards
- Matching Wax Guards: NanoCare Wax Guards
- 1x Phonak external receiver x