Phonak Audéo Paradise
The Phonak Audéo Paradise is the successor of one of Phonak’s most popular models - the Phonak Audéo Marvel. It offers all the favorite features first introduced with the Marvel. Namingly, a universal bluetooth connectivity, hands-free calling, lithium-ion rechargeability, a whole range of wireless accessories and much more.
- Stereo Bluetooth Streaming - Stream from iOS or Android tablets, phones, laptops or any other bluetooth devices.
- Hands-free Stereo Calling - Receive hands-free calls from cell phones and VOIP services such as Skype.
- TV-Streaming - Stream the sound of your TV directly to your hearing aids via the Phonak TV Connector.
- Rechargeability - Use your hearing aid throughout the whole day - with just a single charge.
- Remote Fittings - Paradise hearing aids can be fitted remotely by your hearing expert while you can stay within the comfort of your home.
- Moisture Protection - Like most Phonak hearing aids, Paradise models have a high IP68 rating which protects them from moisture.
- RogerDirect™ - Direct streaming from popular Roger microphones, available as an accessory from Phonak.
The Phonak Paradise builds upon the success of the Marvel
Back in 2018, Phonak introduced the Audéo Marvel, the world's first universal bluetooth hearing aid. The Marvel turned out to be Phonak's bestseller - with over a million hearing aids sold within less than a year. Two years later, the Marvel has already been the most accessed product on MySecondEar.de and one of the most discussed hearing aids on the Hearing Tracker Community Forum for Hearing Loss.
Phonak decided to build upon the previous success of the Marvel by keeping its favored features while including additional features and improvements. Therefore, Phonak has undertaken changes in sound processing, speech enhancement and bluetooth connectivity for the Audéo Paradise.
Features of the Audéo Paradise
Aside from retaining the best features of the Marvel, the Paradise includes major upgrades:
- More Bluetooth Connections - The Paradise can pair with up to eight bluetooth devices while having two active bluetooth connections. The Marvel, on the contrary, only offers one active connection. This leads to switching between two devices you like being much easier.
- Tap Control - You can simply double tap Paradise hearing aids to answer/end phone calls, stop/resume streaming, and access voice assistants like Siri, Alexa, and Google Assistant (only available in Phonak P70 and Phonak P90).
- Motion Detection - A new accelerometer detects whether you’re moving and adjusts the hearing aid’s microphones, as well as noise reduction settings accordingly. (Only possible with the rechargeable variant)
- Clear speech in Quiet Environments - The new "Speech Enhancer" feature amplifies peaks of quiet speech, providing clearer speech perception in quiet environments.
- Improved Noise Reduction - Phonak uses "Dynamic Noise Reduction". This system allows individual adjustment of the level of noise reduction via the myPhonak app.
The myPhonak app
The new myPhonak app operates similarly to its predecessor. For instance, it includes real-time remote control for hearing care alongside support via a live video chat, access to battery status and wearing time, a hearing diary and other opportunities for individual program settings.
In terms of remote control features, you'll find the regular frequency control, a volume control, noise reduction settings as well as a speech focus control. In addition, the app offers a slider for decreasing loud sounds or increasing more quiet ones. With the Audéo Paradise, Phonak has improved the speech focus slider, which now particularly amplifies speech received from in front while suppressing sounds from other sides.
Phonak Audéo Paradise Colors
The Phonak Paradise is available in the following colors: Champagne, Graphite Gray, Chestnut, Velvet Black, Sand Beige, Silver Gray.