Oticon WaxStop Wax Guards reliably protect your Hearing Aids
The filters are suitable for various in-ear devices of Oticon.
You can also use the WaxStop filters for Oticon Hearing Aids with external Receiver and fabricated Receiver. The Wax Guard is thereby attached to the outside of the earmold. By regularly changing the filter, you ensure a perfect sound transmission of your Hearing Aids. At the same time, you reduce the susceptibility to repair, because penetrating particles can easily damage the Receiver. The wax guard should be replaced approximately every 4 weeks. Make sure that the grid of the filter is always freely visible, otherwise the interval may also shorten.
- To change the filter, simply remove one of the sticks.
- With the "empty" Side slowly pull the used filter straight out.
- Then simply insert the new filter on the other side of the stick and you're done!
- Protects Oticon Hearing Aids
- Protects the Receiver from penetrating particles
- Easy handling due to included exchange tool
- Diameter: 2 mm
- Color: white
- 1x Oticon WaxStop
- Content: 8 pieces