The Oticon More is the successor of the Oticon OPN S. It is an unobtrusive, rechargeable model that promises clear speech perception. Through the special Brainhearing Technology, Oticon hearing aids are taken one step further on the continuum of technical sensations. The More devices support the natural function of your brain with accessing the surrounding sounds, leading to a quick, natural understanding of those.
The following additional features are included within the Oticon More:
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Streaming of your smartphone’s audio directly to your hearing aids.
- Microchip Polaris - This intelligent chip holds the Brainhearing Technology, which significantly influences the technological functions of the Oticon More.
- Deep Neural Network - This technology has been trained with more than 12 million sounds and ensures a detailed sound perception.
- MoreSound Intelligence - This intelligent system is able to distinguish between easy and difficult hearing situations on an individual level, depending on the hearing habits of the respective hearing aid wearer.
- MoreSound Amplifier - This amplifying system leads to a balanced hearing which is rich in contrast. It too works based on the given acoustic surroundings.
Better hearing based on brain research
After two successful years of the Oticon OPN S, it’s being replaced by the promising technology of the new model- which offers more through BrainHearing technology. It’s the first hearing aid with an integrated Deep Neural Network.
Oticon has made it their mission to not only amplify sounds, but to enable hearing that makes you forget about your hearing loss. That's why the company has done research on how hearing is naturally performed in the brain. The findings were taken into account for the development of their new hearing aids.
The result? An impressive sound and optimal 360° orientation in one's surroundings. Therefore, the Deep Neural Network detects the hearing aid user's requirements and ensures the clear and precise perception of sounds.
Accessories for the Oticon More
- Connect Clip - You can use this additional microphone to bridge the distance to a speaker, for phone calls or for streaming purposes.
- TV-Adapter - Stream the audio of your TV directly with your hearing aids.
- Remote Control - Simply change volume and programme of your hearing device through this small remote.
- EduMic - This additional microphone can be used as bridge to a distant speaker, telecoil or for streaming.
For more information on the respective products or to find further accessories, click here.